Happy Birthday Jacob!!! Jake turned the big "30" on the 13th. He gracefully accepted moving into another decade of his life. He took the day off of work and went duck hunting all day!
Mmmmm....homemade chocolate cake and blue bell vanilla ice cream, yum!
This is what Ethan does when I tell him not to blink. Well, I guess it works!
This is a new thing we will start for Family Home Evening. You just reach into the jar and grap a strip of paper. each strip has a lesson topic, and song, and any applicable scriptures. Sounded like a good quick and easy FHE idea (thanks to Sugardoodle.net).
Jake 's bearing all of his wonderful kills in this picture. This is what he got on his birthday!
"What up?"
"I've got my eye on you."
There must have been something funny on TV.....
Lydia displaying her light bright creation
Again, what Ethan looks like when I tell him not to blink!
Love the FHE jar! Very cool! Happy 30th Jake... it's all downhill from here :) kidding, kidding. I love the kids in the cardboard box. What is the point in buying toys, really all you need is a good cardboard box?
3 comments:
Cute! I love Ethan's look of trying not to blink! He's so cute. Happy Birthday to Jake!
Happy Birthday Jake! That FHE jar turned out so cute!
Love the FHE jar! Very cool! Happy 30th Jake... it's all downhill from here :) kidding, kidding. I love the kids in the cardboard box. What is the point in buying toys, really all you need is a good cardboard box?
Post a Comment