Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch






















Hi all. I thought I'd update how the Parks Fam is doing. I always feel so good when the Holidays creep up. I have been feeling much better, lots more energy! We are all excited for baby Avery to be born....not too much longer!


Lydia is loving kindergarten and is learning to read faster than I can believe! Ethan is also learning lots at Immanuel Lutheran Preschool....like sign language and Spanish! I have been working in Day Surgery since February and I enjoy it very much, it was a perfect move for us right now.....I work 6am to 2:30pm with no weekends or holidays. This gives me a chance to pick the kids up from school and spend all evening with the family. Jake is still working at Injury One and has earned a lot of respect from his patients and co-workers.


Hope all of our friends and family are doing well and I will try harder to keep everyone posted on our exciting lives :)


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute pics and I love the name Avery!!! I guess I'm going to have to update my blog sometime soon. . .

Ashley and Aaron said...

Lydia is such a little model in that last shot -- your kids are so cute!

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had fun at patch, love the cute family pic! Can't wait to see little Avery;)