Sunday, September 7, 2008

We had a wonderful trip to Utah last month. We visited friends (Laura and DJ Townsend) and Family (Dan and Bobbi Parks; Aaron and Ashley Parks; Ellen, Kimmy, Ben, and Nate Morris) We had a blast (although the airplane ride home was anything but fun). Jackson and Finn are getting so big and handsome! Lydia had such a good time playing with her cousins.

8 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

Hooray! Welcome to the dorky world of blogging! I am glad that I can keep updated on your cute little family now :)

Emily Parks said...

I'm so excited you've joined us. It's kind of addicting.

Emily Parks said...

my blog is private so email me with what email address you would like me to send the invite to. Have a good time blogging.

Andrea said...

So glad you finally setup a blog!! come on over to mine anytime @ www.steelefamilynews.blogspot.com. I am thinking about making ours private, if I do I let you know!! Love all the cute pics!! I need a tub like Lydia is bathing in, so I can relax!!

Shiloah Baker said...

Hey J! Now you are becoming technical, girl! Join us on Facebook- Gen even is on facebook! ;)

Love ya- Shi

The Parks Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited you finally have joined the blogging world. I love looking at everyone's blog and seeing what they are up to! Beware though because it's kind of addicting. I find myself checking my blog and others blogs many times a day!

Unknown said...

All those Parks boys are so big and chubby, there's no way I'm related.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

We are also excited you created a blog. Come check out mine.
Love, Lil sis