Jake and I were able to go to Matt McKinnley's wedding in the Dallas temple while my sweet sister Bobbie and her hubby Bryan watched our kids. It was a beautiful ceremony. Later on the whole Parks crew went to the reception held in the chapel. It was a lot of fun, and Lydia had fun playing with her friend Ammon again. Congrats Matt and Missy!
4 comments:
Cute couple(including you and Jake)! Looks like you had a good time! Can't wait to catch up!
Sounds like fun!
Go to http://thecutestblogontheblock.com for the cute backgrounds I told you about. Love ya!
Julia, what email address should I send an invite to so you can see my blog? email me at emparks@cox.net
Sounds like a great time! I love going to wedding ceremonies so I can take a minute to remember Aaron and I's...it gives me a chance to think about how wonderful it was since on the day-of I was pretty spacey.
Post a Comment