Monday, December 1, 2008

Cuties

Here are some pictures of Ethan with his hair done (poor little guy was screaming the entire time I was combing his hair) and some pictures of Lydia being facetious while I was trying to get her to smile for the camera.












Lydia is finally old enough to appreciate Christmas this year. We are having fun teaching her all of our favorite Christmas songs. She loves Santa Clause and Rudolf, but her very favorite movie now is The Polar Express. We are also having fun bribing her to do what we want by saying: "If you want Santa to bring you presents you need to.....(fill in the blank). Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!! There is a tribute at the end of the video for my dad who is serving in Iraq (Lydia misses her Grandpa!)









5 comments:

Andrea said...

What is up with these comments??? Do you know these people?
Anyway, love the cute dooo on Ethan! Lydia is so fun, she make me laugh!!

Andrea said...

I was laughing after reading these comments. Looks like you might need to make some adjustments on your permissions tab.

Lewis Family said...

Hey Julia...cute little singer you have there! What a fun little girl you have.

Lynn Lambert said...

Hey Julia, I'm so glad to see your blog. It's a great way to keep in touch with old friends. Your little ones are growing up so fast. They are adorable.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Um, pretty sure Ethan has more hair than Finn...he is so dang cute! And I love how he is just hanging out in his carseat in the background of the video, watching Lydia sing. I bet he loves to watch her all day!