Friday, December 19, 2008

Kids Gone Wild

Ethan is always the entertainer. Life has been crazy since he started crawling, simply because he loves to put everything in his mouth.


This is him coming for the camera (I'm sure he's wondering what it's going to taste like!)

Here he is chewing on Lydia's toothbrush (I know it's nasty, but what she doesn't know won't kill her!)




Lydia is one of the most entertaining people I have ever met. She is a tom boy and a girly-girl all mixed in one. She has been obsessed with snails since the day she could walk (I'm just thankful she got over EATING the poor things....which is another story). We have lots of snails in our backyard, and Lydia can never resist playing with them.




Lydia makes me laugh all the time. I took a little nap on the couch today, only to wake up and find her baby doll sitting in our entertainment center covered in a "blanket" of baby wipes. What an imagination!


This is her about an hour later



Here are some pictures of Ethan's haircut that I attempted at home (with some helpful tips from Jake, of course). It isn't perfect, but it sure beats paying 10 bucks to have someone else do it.






5 comments:

Ashley said...

I think his haircut looks great! What a cutie!

The Parks Family said...

They are getting so big. I want to see you guys again!

The Parks Family said...

I can't believe they are getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys again!

Ariana said...

I love the way you tell a story. Your kids are so cute! I love the photo on the upper left corner of your page, where your little boy fell asleep. :)

Andrea said...

So cute...Lydia...snails...Ethan...
toothbrush! I will miss you guys extremely while I am in Utah!!