Our first fising trip this year (Lydia's first fishing trip ever!). We were trying to catch some trout, but we didn't get to the pond until later in the afternoon, so we think the fish were full by then! We still had fun, and Lydia got to use her new Barbie fishing pole! Ethan has a new cheesy grin that he likes to show the camera! He just sat in the stoller chewing on biter biscuits the whole time! What a good boy!
These are really cute pictures! Lydia and Ethan are growing up so fast! I wish we lived closer so our kids could get to know eachother. Hopefully we will see you in the near future.
4 comments:
That first picture is so cute. After taking a closer look, I noticed Jake is in fact holding the Barbie fishing pole. That image cracks me up.
These are really cute pictures! Lydia and Ethan are growing up so fast! I wish we lived closer so our kids could get to know eachother. Hopefully we will see you in the near future.
So cute! Ethan looks like good ole' daddy!
I love the pic of Lydia on the bucket, she is so cute! Ethan, Ethan, you and your biter biscuits!! (Adorable)
Post a Comment