Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Boy!


This post is past due....Jacob turned 28 on the 13th. We celebrated his birthday on Sunday. I found the perfect cake (to reflect his favorite pastime). I bought him the guitar hero game for his XBOX- Bobbie and Bryan stayed over to jam with us all night. The game was a hit, and I have to say that Jake is pretty good (he thinks it's because he plays guitar, but it's TOTALLY different). Anyway, enjoy the pictures of my 28-year-old stud.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is such a Jake cake, where did you get it made? Wish we could have been there to join in the fun!!!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Happy Birthday Jake! And that cake is really really incredible :) Guitar hero rules, what a fun gift! We are getting excited to see you guys in Vegas for Nikki's wedding...have you decided where you're staying yet? Also, I LOVE those camo overalls...Ethan is getting so big, he is such a cutie!

Shiloah Baker said...

Happy birthday, Jake!! That cake is freakin' hilarious!

The Parks Family said...

please tell me you didn't make that cake too!