Terry (Jake's dad) came for a little visit a couple weeks ago. Lydia and Ethan both have a birthday coming up so he offered to go with us and pick out a birthday present for them. We all settled on this adorable red wagon, which both kids LOVE. Thanks Terry and Lana! The red wagon takes me back to the good 'ole days of summertimes without responsibilities. My sisters and I had a blast riding down hills, toting around our baby dolls, and racing around the streets in our red wagon. I know our kids will have just as much fun as I did in the wagon!
6 comments:
So cute!
How cute, I liked squealed for like 10 minutes. That is so cute!!!
Chloe would love that wagon:) Your kids looks way happy, so great purchase:)
I just have to say love all the pics on the side and I love that you put when you and Jake were established! Too cute:)
I love how they each have their own back rest...that's like a business class wagon! Looks like a lot of fun. Also, we can't wait to see you guys! We found a good deal at the Excalibur and Matt&Jess and Dan&Bobbi are staying there too...so we will just be a short tram ride away. Woo hoo!
that's the one I want to get for Jaxson! Our neighbor has one and whenever their garage is open he wants to play with it!
Post a Comment