



It has been a while since I've updated my blog, due to a little fact that I lost my USB cord to my digital camera. I finally broke down and bought another one (I thought for sure I could find it, but who knows where it is now). Anyway, I had to work for Ethan and Lydia's birthday (Ethan on the 21st of February, Lydia on the 27th). So....we celebrated there birthdays together on the 22nd, on Sunday. We had some family and friends over and some really good BBQ (thanks to Jake who stayed up all night smoking his brisket). I made Lydia's and Ethan's cake because I was feeling really creative, however you can tell that I am no expert. Still, it was fun! Enjoy the pictures!


9 comments:
You did a great job on their cakes. I'm sure they both loved them, and that is all that matters anyway!
Happy Belated Birthday Ethan and Lydia! Wow, I can't believe they're already 3 and 1! I bet you stay realllly busy! Your cakes turned out really cute.
Happy Birthday Ethan and Lydia!!! Those are some very cute cakes!
Those cakes are super cute!
These are really cute pictures! What cute birthday kids and you did a great job on those cakes! It was so fun seeing you guys this weekend! We definitely can't go that long before getting together again. I hope you had a safe trip home. I bet those little cuties were happy to see you!
Your kids are so cute, and so grown up! I can't believe how much Ethan has changed since I moved away. I love seeing the pictures, and your cakes are adorable.
Well now that you broke down and bought the USB cord, you know you will find it some where.
Those cakes are very adorable, I loved both of them. How long did that take ya? I am so lazy,and procrastinate that I would of just broke down and probably bought a cake.
I will just have to hire you when I am back and Jax has his one year there!!!
They look so happy and adorable, but who wouldn't be with all that cake and icecream....
Kudos on the cakes Julia! I have zero talent in that department so I am very impressed! They are both so cute...I bet you were glad to see them after our Vegas getaway!
Cute cakes Julia! Happy Birthday to your sweet babies!
Post a Comment