
We were so blessed to get this digital piano from my little sister who just bought a brand new piano and gave this one to us! I can finally learn how to play piano-something I've always wanted to do. I was a little afraid to have a piano- I really thought that it would be more of a pain than a pleasure (I had terrible visions of Lydia beating on the piano at 2 in the morning, or her and Ethan spilling juice all over the keyboard)....but I'm sure it will turn out to be a good thing. They already look like pros! I love my kids so much and I really want them to be as talented as they can be.
4 comments:
How fun!
I am so jealous....I want a piano!
You better take advantage of having a piano:) I am sure you will be a pro by the time I get back, right??
BTW, I love Ethan static electric hair(LOL). Your kiddos are soooo cute up there on the piano!
How cute! They do look like they know what they're doing already!
Post a Comment