Saturday, June 27, 2009

Red, White, and Blue

I found this American flag in our garage, Jake and I bought it a few years ago with the intention of putting up for Independence Day. The kids are terrible at letting me take their pictures now, so it took lots of bribing (notice Ethan has pieces of candy in his hand/mouth in most of the pictures!).
I just recently finished taking an online history class, and although I complained a lot about it, I am thankful that I was able to brush up on how this great Nation came to be. The founding fathers were truly inspired and they believed in fighting for things they new they might never live to see. These great men dedicated their time to establish a constitution that would give all men an equal chance at life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I am so grateful for our Country and to those who serve in all branches of the military!









5 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute pictures!

Nichole said...

Ethan looks so much like Jake it cracks me up!

Ariana said...

Your children are SO cute!

Andrea said...

Very cute pics,the kiddos are so adorable! I love Lydia's outfit:)Wish we were there to celebrate with you all! I hope you guys have a great 4th of July!

Matt & Missy said...

love your blog. the kids look so cute. great pics of them.