Monday, December 6, 2010

ChRiStMaS DeCoRaTiOnS!

We bought our REAL Christmas tree last week and the kids had a blast decorating it. We pretty much let them put the ornaments where they wanted. You'll see in the upcoming pictures that the tree is bottom-heavy. I think it's adorable!






The finished masterpiece! Notice the bottom left corner, it makes me smile!




My little cuties! By the way, Lydia loves to pick out her own hairbows now and put them in her hair. She does a good job, don't you think?

2 comments:

Janene said...

Julia, I love your new family picture at the top! It's darling.

There's nothing like a real Christmas tree. Growing up we'd, hike the snowy mountains and cut ours down. I miss that! I love that you let your kids decorate. I do too...and it usually turns out with a lot of personality! :) Hope you're doing well!

Ashley said...

Very cute Julia! I'm a mean mom and spread them out later when they aren't looking.