Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010

This is the picture of the kiddos dressed up for their school Halloween party. Lydia picked her own costume out and Ethan was supposed to be a skunk again but a friend of mine from work gave me this adorable Buzz outfit that her son outgrew (thanks Malee!). So I made a compromise with Ethan: If he would wear the skunk outfit for the Trunk-or-Treat then I would let him wear Buzz for his school party. I really wanted him to wear the skunk costume again because it is soooooooo adorable and this will be the last year he will fit into it!










Lydia looked way better without the makeup but she insisted on having a white face and red lips! Oh well, part of the fun of dressing up!






Don't ask who I am supposed to be because I don't know. I just found a cheap wig at the last minute. It was fun, next year Jake and I will dress up for sure!



Ethan always falls asleep in the weirdest places. This is him in the hallway last night. The other night when I got home from work, around midnight, Ethan was sprawled out right behind the front door. Crazy kid!


When I was getting ready to post these, Ethan came walking up and asked me to take another picture of him in his Buzz jammies. Here he is!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

so cute! That wig was awesome! I didn't realize it was you at first!