We were starving when we first got there so we sat down at the picnic area and ate hot dogs and nachos. Here is a picture of Bobbie and Hunter!
Lydia said she had a tummy-ache and came to lay her head in my lap while I was eating my hot dog. When I am about halfway done I feel a load of warm liquid spreading over my lap. I look down and Lydia is throwing up all over my lap! Nice! When I make her stand up she just tilts her head down and proceeded throwing up all over herself instead. Why do kids do that? I tried to show her the "throw-up stance" while she is finishing up. Luckily, I brought HER a change of clothes (hence the black shirt in the rest of her pictures). As for me, well, I washed the "stuff" off my pants as best I could and then walked around the rest of the afternoon with the appearance of "pee" stains all over my lap. We would have just left but Lydia insisted she felt better and we already spent the money on our tickets.
Lydia (before the "episode")
Lydia (after the "episode"). This is her on the pony.....she is still talking about how fun it was!
We couldn't get Ethan to look up while saying "cheese"
Those were some ferocious goats! One of them nocked the cup of food right out of my hand and then ate all the food up straightway!
We were also planning on going for a family hayride and then we were going to pick a pumpkin out. After time with the animals it started POURING rain. It was bad timing because Jake had just paid for the hayride tickets right before the downpour started! Oh well, it's open next Saturday so we may go back for the hayride next week. All in all we had a good time.


3 comments:
Yuck! I'm so sorry about the "incedent". No fun! Cute pics though!
They are so cute. I can't believe how big Lydia and Ethan have gotten! Miss you lots!
Wow that sounds FUN!Normally when my younger sisters throw up they start FREAKING out!I miss and luv Yah
Post a Comment