Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Decorating for halloween

First of all, I am so excited to share with everyone that I just got a new vacuum! It is light weight and easy to use. We needed a new one very badly!


I was sold on the fact that it was rated "five stars" and that it has a 7-year warrenty. The first thing that caught me eye was this label:



Hopefully it will be a good one!


Here are my halloween decorations. I've slowley been collecting things throughout the years!





Ethan and Lydia LOVE the fake spiders, they are always begging to play with them. I got the halloween tins at the dollar spot at target. Gotta love target!




Lydia said she wanted to be a vampire-witch for halloween (morbid or cute?) .....so we went to goodwill and found the dress, cape, and hat all separetly but thought they all went well together. We only spent nine dollars! Shhhhh.....don't tell! All that's missing is the vampire teeth!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute! I need to get to goodwill!