Okay, so it's been about three months since I've updated our lives on our family blog. I DO have a good excuse. I am 12 weeks pregnant!! YAY! It was exciting news for us, however......It has been an extremely difficult journey for us. I have been sick with many things, including ALL DAY sickness, exhaustion, severe bladder infection, constipation....and, well, the list goes on. One good thing I have learned from all of this is that my husband is as good a houskeeper as I am, sometimes better! I would have never learned this had I not just STOPPED doing it. I work 40 hours a week in the Day Surgery department and have had energy for nothing else, and Jake has been great at filling all the gaps. But now that my fist trimester is coming to a close, I am looking forward to my energy returning. I will take more recent pictures of the kids soon, so stay tuned :)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Julia!! That's so exciting!! Ahhh! Sorry to hear you've been feeling so horrible.
Congratulations.
Wahoo! Now that it's a month after this post, I'm hoping you're feeling a lot better. Congrats on babe #3.
Post a Comment