On Friday, July 31st, my baby sister gave birth to my adorable little nephew, Hunter. Bobbie went into labor unexpectedly, and before anything could be done, Bobbie gave birth to Hunter when he was only 27 weeks along. He was a little over 2 lbs when he was born, such a tiny little guy!! God has blessed us with the life of this little baby, and he is doing great!!! Bryan, Bobbie, and Hunter are in our daily prayers. Enjoy the pictures of my adorable nephew!

Bobbie and her adorable belly



I love this picture! There's nothing cuter than a baby's bottom!

Bobbie and Hunter

He has really long fingers and toes!
This pictures makes me want to cry! It's so sweet!
5 comments:
So glad to hear that they're doing well! I think of them often.
Oh, what a cutie, glad he is doing ok. That's how old Jaxson was when he was born!
So sweet! Hope he will be getting stronger very soon.
I'm glad they're doing well. Hunter is adorable.
What a beautiful blog post about Bobbie and Hunter, Jules!
Post a Comment