Sunday, September 6, 2009

Church days

Below are some pictures of the last couple Sundays. I love getting my kids ready for church. I love to make Ethan look like a little missionary with his hair all slicked back, and I love dressing up my little girl and making cute bows to match her dresses. I always feel the spirit so strong on Sunday mornings as we prepare for church, and if I have enough time in the morning I like to practice playing church hymns. They are both getting better at being reverent and still while we are in sacrament, and they love nursery. Every Sunday after the closing prayer, Lydia screams "Is it over? Is it over?" Most people would think she is ready for church to be over, but she is really excited that primary is about to begin!


Notice the apple? He loves to carry them around whole! Of course, then I have to go around picking up all of the little pieces he drops.

Lydia with her new boots on! I love putting boots on my little girl!


Does this boy always have something to eat in his hand or what??



Lydia loves to fix puzzles!! I let her do these before church while I am getting Ethan ready.



It's hard not to get such a close-up of this little guy because he always runs toward the camera to inspect it. This is his new fall dress shirt and vest.



One of my friends at church today said Lydia looked just like a popsicle in this dress!



I love this picture of my little rascalls! I am so blessed to be a mother. I love and adore my children with all my heart!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love the popsicle dress!

Shiloah Baker said...

Oh, they are just so cute! Smooches!