I guess this post is better late than never!!! Halloween was so much fun. Thursday for preschool the kids had a halloween party and they got to wear their costumes. On Saturday we carved some pumpkins and roasted the pumpkin seeds (yum!) and then went to a halloween party that a sister in our ward was throwing. Then we drove over to my little sis's neighboorhood to go trick-or-treating. The kids were done trick-or-treating after just walking down one side of the street (lucky for us) so they didn't get too much candy! Lydia dressed as a MEAN witch (her words) but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with her big witch hat on. Ethan was a skunk, the adorable costume made by Lana (my wonderful mother-in-law) and he looked so cute!



Today after the kids came home from preschool I had to take some pictures of the fantastic crafts they did. It is so hard to get Lydia to pose looking serious now! Notice her red nails, she "painted" them with her red marker!

I got a huge kick out the this hat Ethan helped make. It was too cute to resist taking a few pictures of!
3 comments:
Ethan looks so cute in that little hat! I had fun yesterday! Thanks for being crafty with me!
I love their costumes, so cute! I love Lydia's pose with the Turkey craft she made! Hope your doing well!
Yes, the hat does make Ethan look very debonair. He is always dressed so handsomely!
Post a Comment