Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Decorations up!!

Jake and I put up our Christmas lights yesterday! It is so much fun to see the kids light up when they see lights on there house!



Another picture of the rag-a-muffin garland I made. I put our stocking holders up here because I don't want to put out stockings until the Christmas Eve (lesson learned from last year when the kids were constantly yanking there stockings down)

My favorite (and only) Christmas lamp!



Garland with lights. I still need to re-wrap the lights because it is a little brighter on one side. Oops!



I just think it's so cute how Lydia wanted to put ornaments in the same spot. I had to take a picture before I fixed it.




Lydia with her arm around Ethan, and Ethan trying to remove the arm.



Little cuties!


6 comments:

Parks Family said...

Yay for Christmas. I can't wait to put our decorations up!

Briana said...

We, too, had a lot of fun putting up our decorations. I haven't taken pictures yet, though. Everything looks awesome! And the kids are cuter than ever, of course!

Ashley said...

Very cute Julia!!!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

It looks great! You remind me that I need to put our decorations up...

Emily Parks said...

looks great. we just got our tree and are going to start decorating tonight.

Andrea said...

I love the picture of Ethan trying to shoo Lydia's arm away!! So funny:)

Love your tree, I miss having a real tree!