Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

Melissa McKinley is the best babysitter ever! She watches the children for Jake and I on Mondays and Wednesdays (the two days that I work). She is always doing fun things with the kids and they love her to death! This past week she made Gingerbread houses with them and I am so glad because I didn't think that I would have the energy to do it. They did such a good job!


Lydia's Gingerbread house!







Ethan's Gingerbread House!









Melissa also paints Lydia's nails sometimes. Lydia LOVES having her nails done. They look so cute!




Cute red church coat I got for Lydia. She calls it her princess coat!



6 comments:

Ariana said...

These are so cute, Julia! Your kids are growing so fast! Oh, and I love the new photo of you and your husband at the top. You look great!

Ashley said...

I love the pic with her tongue ready to lick her house! So cute! And I love her coat! It is totally a princess coat!

Lewis Family said...

I was dying over her "princess coat" today in nursery... sooooo adorable! She wouldn't take it off even though I'm sure it made her a little too warm. Have a very happy Christmas!

Emily Parks said...

very cute. love the toe nails. Evelyn is jealous and wants her toe nails done too.

Ashley and Aaron said...

That makes me wish that I had done gingerbread houses with Finn...kind of :) how great that you didn't have to deal with the mess and they still got to do something fun! And yes, Lydia's coat looks like it came straight off a porcelaine doll...so cute.

Andrea said...

Loved looking at these pics!
Melissa is definitely an awesome sitter!
Lydia does look very adorable in her "Princess" coat!