Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BIRTHDAY BOY

More birthday pictures!

This is Ethan's cake! He loves Spiderman--I'm not sure why because he hasn't watched anything but Spiderman 2, which he only party watched. But he was very excited to see his spiderman cake!

Mmmmm....... licking the frosting
I never posted these but I need to because I am very proud of them. I made Lydia's pajama dress and Ethan's monkey pants for Christmas. This is one of the only things I have sewn that I can actually say I'm proud of!





I can't believe it snowed today! And that it actually stuck! Jake got off work early and so we had fun building this snowman and throwing snowballs (actually Ethan and Jake were the only ones that enjoying throwing the snowballs!) Ethan's face lit up when he saw frosty. He has been obsessed with frosty since Christmas. He still walks around the house singing frosty and begging to watch it everyday!


YES, THAT IS A HOT DOG WE USED FOR HIS NOSE!!! What can I say, we didn't have any carrots!

He had so much fun, even when his nose and cheeks started to get red!



Yes, those are socks on Lydia's hands. Us Texans are not prepared for playing in the snow, so I thought socks were better than nothing.


Jake would not stop throwing snow balls at poor Lydia (and me). This is how Lydia felt by the time we went inside. The first thing she said was "Mommy, I need a warm bubble bath!!" Now THAT's my girl!




2 comments:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Lydia's pouty face looks just like you when you where a kid...How cute!

Ashley and Aaron said...

LOVE those pajamas you made your kids! Seriously, love. Learning to sew is one of my life-long goals...I will tackle it one of these days. And how fun that you got to make a snowman! I too have had to 'improvise' with facial feature products before...the eyes on our last one were ball pit balls.