Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Ethan!

My little boy is two! I can't believe it! His birthday was on Sunday so we celebrated after church with a few friends and family.

This is a sit and spin.....remember those?

Thanks Uncle Bryan, Aunt Bobbie, and cousin Hunter! Ethan loves his bubble hammer!

Thanks Uncle Matt, Aunt Genevie, and cousin Clara! Don't worry, we will get plenty of use out of this (remote control car!)


This is a fisher price barn. I think he will have a blast playing with the animals.


Aunt Bobbie and cousin Hunter. He is soooooo cute!


From left to right: Uncle Bryan, daddy, Adam, and Uncle Matt.......and Jake's smoked Brisket


Sister Lydia enjoying the festivities.


Sweet cousin Clara. She always has so much fun watching Lydia and Ethan act crazy!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!! I love your snowman! Why didn't I think of a hotdog for a nose? That's awesome!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Great Pics!! Really cool snowman, me and Bryan are jealous!

Jess and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! So crazy that he is already two!! What a cute little guy! Hope you guys are doing well!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

So many jokes...

Ashley and Aaron said...

Happy birthday to the man of the house! Looks like he got some really cool toys. I bet Jake plays with the remote control car as much as Ethan does.

Lynn Lambert said...

Wow, time flies. I can't believe your little baby is 2 already. Your kids are so grown up! Adorable.