Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dressed in Easter best

Here are some pics of the kids dressed in their Easter best on Sunday. I love the way Ethan looks like he's posing for the camera. He looks like a natural!







My future model!!! No, really he gets the zoned out, relaxed look while watching TV (just like dad!)


This pictures reminds me of the scene in Oliver Twist......"more, please?"




I made the Bunny clip in Lydia's hair (I didn't mean for it to be so LARGE but it turned out okay anyway)




She had so much fun twirling around in the dress. I love all the fluff!








Ethan riding his new tricycle! Yup, he's drooling over the fine craftsmanship!


Lydia all geared up to ride her new bike! She wouln't go riding without her helmet and knee pads!







First of all, for all of you who don't know, Lydia has an obsession with snails, has since she could walk. Everyday she finds hords of snails in the backyard and collects them in her playhouse. Today she knocked on the backdoor and when I came up to see what she needed I saw snails all over her shirt! I couldn't choke back the laugh, it was so funny to see them crawling all over her shirt and she was so proud of it!


Ewwwe, they are so slimey! But she LOVES them!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You guys looked so cute this Sunday! Well, you always do, but I noticed this Sunday how cute you guys looked. I love that Oliver Twist expression on Ethan. Haha. And omigosh, the snails on the shirt is the best thing I've seen in a while! That is hilarious! Oh to be a kid and not totally grossed out by that stuff.

Ashley said...

I forgot to take pictures of Alia and AJ. Oops! Lydia and Ethan look so cute! I love the snails all over her shirt. So gross, but funny!

Janene said...

What cuties! And I love the bunny clip. I'm surprised that snails can actually cling to a shirt. That's awesome that she's not scared of them! :)

Ashley and Aaron said...

That is so funny about the snails...I loved them as a kid too. And you always dress your kids up so cute! They look very adorable in their Easter clothes.

Jess and Matt said...

Way cute Easter outfits! And Lydia with the snails is hilarious! I love how kids connect with nature and are not put off by it being gross. Hope you guys are doing well!