Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Haircut

Okay, I know my hair was really really long, but it was still hard for me to decide to cut my hair. I haven't had short hair since, well, High School! I was afraid it wouldn't look good on me or that it would make me look younger than I already do. Anyway, it was time for me to be brave and make it happen!

BEFORE the haircut! Lydia did a good job taking the pictures for me! (I am NOT photogenic, so please ignore the fake smile!)




And AFTER........ My friend Ashley cut my hair. She is a genious and did a great job. Thanks Ashley!



It's an A-line cut and layered a little in the back. I still need to play around with it a bit and see how I can style it. It will be fun!





Picture of Lydia last Sunday, I LOVE curling my little girl's hair!





All of us together! Doesn't Ethan look so cute in his blazer?




Some videos of the kids singing:



















4 comments:

Janene said...

Cute Julia!! Your hair always looks so gorgeous and I love how THICK it is! :) I can't wait to see it in person!

Andrea said...

I love your hair cut and your kiddos look so cute in their Sunday clothes!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Your hair looks great! And your kids are super cute!

Unknown said...

Love the new hair... you look gorgeous as always. The kiddos are sooo adorable!