Monday, June 21, 2010

Sick Day

Ethan was sick yesterday so I stayed home from work. While he slept/resting for most of the day, Lydia and I had some fun together.



This is a tent she got for her birthday. I set it up in the living room and it made a great clubhouse! We put in it in their room last night and let them sleep in it together.....they LOVED that!



While I went to go get something Lydia took this picture of her Care Bear all by herself! She was so proud!



We gave each other make-overs. Lydia loves it when I put makeup on her but she loves it even better when she gets to put it on me!





This is her makeup job on me (like the blue eyeshadow)! It's not too bad, could've been worse!





I had to throw in some pictures of Lydia at her Ballet/tap class. She started three weeks ago and she LOVES it. She is really good at listening and she does really well! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of her tapping, which she also really enjoys. The class is only 45 minutes....they do tap for the first 25 minutes and then ballet for the last 20 minutes. I have so much fun watching her!








2 comments:

ChiroMcDougals said...

These are so fun. You are such a great mom! Sorry Ethan was sick. Hope he's feeling better :(

Shiloah Baker said...

Such wonderful pictures of the kids. I'm loving a peek into their lives. Love you and miss you guys. :)