Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day at the Splash Park

This post is dedicated to my wonderful Mother-in-Law, Lana. Sorry Lana, I know it's been too long since I've posted! I get so caught up in the day-to-day drama that I neglect to keep my family informed of how we are doing!

This summer we have all gotten very tan. Ethan and Lydia LOVE pools and splash parks, and our new water park--Lion's Junction Water Park. Yesterday my good friend Ashley invited us to go the Temple splash park with her and her kiddos. I didn't get any pictures of them running around in the water but I did get several of them eating snacks and drying off.




Lydia and her friend Alia drying off together!




Ethan.....feeling a little left out!




I LOVE this picture! I'm not sure what they were talking about but Ethan sure got a kick out of it!


Ethan and AJ



I love Alia's toothless grin!



My cutie patootie! (If I said that to him he would respond "NO I'M NOT!")



My grown up babies!









4 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

So Cute! Finn has a love/hate relationship with water and was NOT into the splash park I took him to a couple weeks ago. I'm sure in a year or two he'll love it. Here's a random question: did you guys know an Elder Proctor? He is a RM in my ward that just got back from serving in your area and spent a lot of time in Colleen...or however you spell it. It was his homecoming today.

Janene said...

That's so sweet!

Ashley said...

Those are some great pics! I haven't had time to look at the ones I took.

Andrea said...

I wish I could have gone that day! It looks your kids and Ashley's had fun!!